Our clients have trusted us with some amazing projects. We've worked on fiction and nonfiction books, educational and curricular material, websites, video, marketing communications, and technical standards documentation.
Below are just some of the projects the Minden team has contributed to.
- Microsoft Brand Tools, the corporate site housing Microsoft brand guidelines and
core brand assets
What we contribute: Content strategy, information architecture, project management, writing, editing, SharePoint site management, video production, and consultation on new development
- Microsoft Brand Help Center, a centralized help desk for issues related to
What we contribute: Clarifying brand guidelines, reviewing marketing creative, maintaining a knowledge base, creating FAQs
- Novinium website
What we contributed: Edited content in preparation for the launch of a redesigned company website on WordPress, including refreshing blog posts for an updated corporate image
Microsoft Manual of Style (Redmond, Wash.: Microsoft Press, 2012)
What we contributed: Principal Catherine Minden serves on the Microsoft Editorial Standards board
What we contributed: Edited content for a relaunch of the corporate website
Microsoft Executive Briefing Center marquee messages
What we contributed: Wrote the messages that appear on the big-screen welcome displays at the entrance to the Executive Briefing Center in Redmond.
Editing/development of editorial guidelines
- Microsoft Azure style guide—Wrote guidelines for service and feature name references, voice, grammar, and style in the Azure UX and marketing
- Microsoft Azure email communications to customers
- Yahoo HR policy explanations for employees
- Microsoft Partner Network case studies
"Your resourcefulness, responsiveness, and overall quality of work have made the difference in delivering on-time, high-quality products."
—Sherri Wender, Wender Todd Systems